Welcome to our series of lectures, each providing one hour of instruction. Viewing the lectures is free, but to take the quiz and receive a certificate of completion costs $9.99 Cdn (plus GST).
These lectures provide general tech information that would be useful for anyone in the real estate industry. Lecture notes are available for download on each of the course pages.
How this works
- Register using the registration link above in the menu. It’s free.
- Registered users can close their browser or browse away from the lecture without losing their place.
- Only registered users have access to the exams.
- When you pass the quiz (70% or better) a certificate will be emailed to you.
- Certificates provide proof to your board that you have completed the course.
- All 11 Real Estate boards in BC accept our certificates as proof of completion.
- If you fail the quiz you can take it again at no charge.
(click on picture to go to course page)
Computer Tips and Tricks covers several concepts that will help you use your computer, phone and tablet more efficiently.
Navigating Social Media looks at its explosion and suggests a number of ways you can use it to enhance your real estate business.
In Real Estate Photography we look at the changing world of real estate photography. We suggest a number of ways to improve your offerings as well as look at a number of examples.
In The Connected Home we look at the Internet of things (IoT) and how it allows us to control and monitor many of our household functions.
We look at the Top 5 Free Utilities that are available to help make your job easier, and to make your computer safer and more efficient.
In Google Suite of Products we discuss how using some or all of the products can enhance your business and personal communication.