Welcome to our series of lectures, each providing one hour of instruction. Viewing the lectures is free, but to take the quiz and receive a certificate of completion costs $9.99 Cdn (plus GST). Take advantage of our introductory pricing and get the 1st lecture at half price!
These lectures provide general tech information that would be useful for anyone in the real estate industry. Lecture notes are available for download on each of the course pages.
How this works
- Register using the registration link above in the menu. It’s free.
- Registered users can close their browser or browse away from the lecture without losing their place.
- Unregistered users cannot take the quiz at the end.
- Select your course and click on the video to begin.
- You can not jump ahead in the video, you can only go back to review.
- There are questions throughout the video that must be answered to ensure you are still watching.
- At the end of the video an exam link will appear on the page below the video.
- If you choose to take the exam you will be directed to PayPal to pay $10.49 ($9.99 + GST).
- When you pass the quiz (70% or better) a certificate will be emailed to you.
- Certificates provide proof to your board that you have completed the course.
- All 11 boards in BC accept our certificates as proof of completion.
- If you fail the quiz you can take it again at no charge.
Each of our courses qualifies as one hour of self directed learning as they:
1. Enhance your professional practice.
2. Are an hour long.
3. Are verifiable and auditable.
Computer Tips and Tricks covers several concepts that will help you use your computer, phone and tablet more efficiently. NOW 1/2 PRICE!
Navigating Social Media looks at its explosion and suggests a number of ways you can use it to enhance your real estate business.
In Real Estate Photography we look at the changing world of real estate photography. We suggest a number of ways to improve your offerings as well as look at a number of examples.
In The Connected Home we look at the Internet of things (IoT) and how it allows us to control and monitor many of our household functions.
We look at the Top 5 Free Utilities that are available to help make your job easier, and to make your computer safer and more efficient.
In Google Suite of Products we discuss how using some or all of the products can enhance your business and personal communication.